- 2018 - ICSE Examination
- 2020 - HSC Examination
- Currently pursuing B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Internship at ADMyBrand (15th January, 2022 - 29th August, 2022)
(Role: Back-end Developer)
- Integrated Stripe payment gateway
- Refactored Google OAuth2 and OIDC modules
- Managed No-SQL MongoDB database
- Maintained AWS EC2 instances
- Created CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions
- Large data processing using AWS Athena
Open Source contributionshttps://github.com/murtaza-u
Won KJSIEIT Intech Expo 2022
- Project: Pseudocoin (https://github.com/murtaza-u/pseudocoin)
- Project description: A cryptocurrency built from scratch with the objective of understanding the core technology behind it.
- Rank: 1
- The Go programming language - ideal for writing high performant web servers, network applications and cloud-native software.
- Docker - containerization technology, uses containerd as the runtime.
- Kubernetes - the OS of the cloud, container orchestrator.
- Amazon AWS - Elastic Container Service(EC2), Elastic Kubernetes Service(EKS), Athena(Server-less Interactive Query Service), Amazon Lambda.
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- A Kubernetes-inspired C2 malware
- Uses gRPC & protocol buffers for data exchange
Devoid WM (link)
- Dynamic tiling window manager
- Built using Xlib C bindings
- No-nonsense file hosting service
- A cryptocurrency built from scratch with the objective of understanding the core technology behind it
- Written in Go
- Uses JSON-RPC for network communication
Transmission Remote TUI (link)
- A TUI for BitTorrent client transmission
- Provides an interface for RPC communication between the user and transmission daemon.